On 07/12/2017 02:19 PM, Kendall Nelson wrote:
Hey Sean :)

So we discussed the issue of tag collisions in the SB meeting we had today. Basically, we came to the conclusion that projects should append their project to the start of the tag, thereby avoiding collision i.e. ironic-compute, nova-compute, manila-storage, swift-storage, cinder-storage. If we can ask bug triagers in their respective projects to follow and uphold the convention, we should be fine. It might also be helpful to add this to any directions projects might have about filing bugs so new contributors start off on the right foot.

It would be really nice if we could this as first class support and not bolt on later, because I fear we're going to get pretty complicated adhoc schema definitions here that have to be done client side.

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net