Hey everybody,

I'd like to propose adding Slawek Kaplonski (slaweq) and Rosario Di Somma (rods) to the shade/sdk core team. While they are clearly two different humans, I'm going to speak of them collectively since what I have to say about each of them is largely the same.

They were both super helpful in getting the REST transition completed and both of them have shown both a good understanding of the code - and that they know their boundaries. (Knowing when you don't know something turns out to be super important)

They both have exhibited an attention to detail, the ability to troubleshoot the weird kinds of things that we run in to in shade-land, and the ability to safely stage large or ugly changes in digestible chunks.

They have both shown an eagerness to jump in, figure out and handle hard issues.

Now that we've finished RESTification it's time to jump straight into shade/sdk integration. On the one hand it'll be a repeat of a bunch of what we just did - but on the other it's going to be infinitely easier because of all of the work slaweq and rods put in over the past year.

So let's add them to the core team, yeah?

Thanks!
Monty