From: Gary Kotton [mailto:gkot...@vmware.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:05 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [etsinfv][neutron][gap-09]: No state for subnets

Hi,
Can you please elaborate more about the subnet state? FYI -
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/APIv2-specification#Subnet
Thanks
Gary

From: "Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest)"
<gergely.csat...@nokia.com<mailto:gergely.csat...@nokia.com>>
Date: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 3:13 PM
To: OpenStack List
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>

Hi,

During the discussions in NFV#20 about the subnet state we argeed, that we
should remove the state from the specification of subnets in IFA005 and IFA006.
This invalidates [GAP-09] in [1].

Br,
Gerg0

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ptg-denver-etsi-nfv-tst003-gaps-explained