Hey everybody,

Wanted to send a quick note to let people know that all OpenStack services are more than welcome to put any openstacksdk proxy and resource classes they have directly into the openstacksdk tree.

Looking through codesearch.openstack.org, masakariclient and tricircle each have SDK-related classes in their trees.

You don't HAVE to put the code into openstacksdk. In fact, I wrote a patch for masakariclient to register the classes with openstack.connection.Connection:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/534883/

But I wanted to be clear that the code is **welcome** directly in tree, and that anyone working on an OpenStack service is welcome to put support code directly in the openstacksdk tree.

Monty

PS. Joe - you've also got some classes in the tricircle test suite extending the network service. I haven't followed all the things ... are the tricircle network extensions done as neutron plugins now? (It looks like they are) If so, why don't we figure out getting your network resources in-tree as well.