On 20/06/18 11:40, Rico Lin wrote:
I send a release patch now https://review.openstack.org/#/c/576895/
Also, add Bob Haddleton to this ML who is considering as PTL for heat-translator team

Is it time to consider moving the heat-translator and tosca-parser repos from being deliverables of Heat to deliverables of Tacker? The current weird structure dates from the days of the experiment with OpenStack 'Programs' (vs. Projects).

Heat cores don't really have time to be engaging with heat-translator, and Tacker is clearly the major user and the thing that keeps getting blocked on needing patches merged and releases made.

Ben Nemec <openst...@nemebean.com <mailto:openst...@nemebean.com>> 於 2018年6月20日 週三 下午10:26寫道:

    On 06/20/2018 02:58 AM, Patil, Tushar wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > Few weeks back, we had proposed a patch [1] to add support for
    translation of placement policies and that patch got merged.

     > This feature will be consumed by tacker specs [2] which we are
    planning to implement in Rocky release and it's implementation is
    uploaded in patch [3]. Presently, the tests are failing on patch [3]
    becoz it requires newer version of heat-translator library.

     > Could you please release a new version of heat-translator library
    so that we can complete specs[2] in Rocky timeframe.

    Note that you can propose a release to the releases repo[1] and then
    you
    just need the PTL or release liaison to sign off on it.

    1: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/tree/README.rst

    -Ben

May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,
*/Rico Lin