On 9/19/2018 2:45 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
Another one we need to make a decision on is:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1783405

Which I'm suggesting we need to mark more slow tests with the actual "slow" tag in Tempest so they move to only be run in the tempest-slow job. gmann and I talked about this last week over IRC but I forgot to update the bug report with details. I think rather than increase the timeout of the tempest-full job we should be marking more slow tests as slow. Increasing timeouts gives some short-term relief but eventually we just have to look at these issues again, and a tempest run shouldn't take over 2 hours (remember when it used to take ~45 minutes?).

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/603900/

Matt