Le 14/10/2014 18:29, Anita Kuno a écrit :
On 10/14/2014 11:35 AM, Adrien Cunin wrote:
Hi everyone,

Inspired by the travels tips published for the HK summit, the
French OpenStack user group wrote a similar wiki page for Paris:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Summit/Kilo/Travel_Tips

Also note that if you want some local informations or want to talk
about user groups during the summit we will have a booth in the
market place expo hall (location: E47).

Adrien, On behalf of OpenStack-fr

This is awesome, thanks Adrien.

I have a request. Is there any way to expand the Food section to
include how to find vegetarian restaurants? Any help here appreciated.

Well, this is a tough question. We usually make use of TripAdvisor or other French noting websites for finding good places to eat, but some small restaurant don't provide this kind of information. There is no official requirement to provide these details for example.

What I can suggest is when looking at the menu (this is mandatory to put it outside of the restaurant) and check for the word 'Végétarien'.

Will amend the wiki tho with these details.

-Sylvain
Thanks so much for creating this wikipage,
Anita.