On 22.8.2016 08:08, Honza Pokorny wrote:
Hello folks,

We've been using port 3000 for the GUI during development and testing.
Now that we're working on packaging and shipping our code, we're
wondering if port 3000 is still the best choice.

Would 3000 conflict with any other services?  Is there a better option?

Thanks

Honza Pokorny

It would probably be nice to run it on port 80. Not sure if it will collide with anything in undercloud. Horizon maybe?

-- Jirka