I am attempting to disable clone tests in tempest as they aren't
functioning in NFS. But the tests test_volumes_clone.py and
test_volumes_clone_negative.py don't have the "clone" feature
toggle in them. I thought it obvious that if clone is disabled
in tempest, the tests that simply clone should be disabled.

So I put up a bug and fix for it, but have been talking with
Jordan Pittier and he suggested I come to the mailing list to
get this figured out.

I'm not asking for reviews, unless you want to give them.
I'm simply asking if this is the right way to go about this
or if there is something else I need to do to get this into
Tempest.

Here are the bug and fix:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1615770
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/358813/

I would appreciate any suggestion or direction in this problem.

For extra reference, the clone toggle flag was added here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1488274