Hi Guys,

Sorry to the admins, I posted with the wrong email address. So I reposted my
response here:

I just wanted to share a script I wrote for auth-user-pass for sqlite. Very
simple script that allows the user base authentication.

One is in Go, the other is in python, the 2 are very similar.

Hope it can help someone:

https://github.com/davegermiquet/openvpn_auth_verify

Its an implementation of this featuret:

Valid syntax:

auth-user-pass-verifycmd method

OpenVPN will run commandcmdto validate the username/password provided by the
client.

cmd consists of a path to a script (or executable program), optionally followed
by arguments. The path and arguments may be single- or
double-quoted and/or escaped using a backslash, and should be separated by one
or more spaces.

Ifmethodis set tovia-env, OpenVPN will callcmdwith the environmental
variablesusernameandpassword set to the username/password
strings provided by the client.Bewarethat this method is insecure on some
platforms which make the environment of a process publicly
visible to other unprivileged processes.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.