+1 - I endorse installing LuCI in snapshot builds.

- A significant fraction of people will wind up installing LuCI anyway.
- It's a FAQ on the forum. "I just installed a snapshot build, but there's no
web GUI." (This even bites me from time to time...)
- LuCI poses less of a space concern (in the days of 4MByte Flash, it might
have made a difference - no more.)
- People who're intentionally working on small Flash systems are rolling their
own builds anyway.
- It's one fewer configuration option in our build process

Thanks for asking about this, Paul.

Rich