From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Henk Birkholz
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2024 1:52 PM
To: OPSAWG <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: [OPSAWG] 🔔 WG Adoption Call for draft-opsawg-evans-discardmodel-02

Be aware: This is an external email.

Dear OPSAWG members,

this email starts a call for Working Group Adoption of

> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-opsawg-evans-discardmodel-02.htm

ending on Wednesday, January 31st.

As a reminder, this I-D describes an information model in support of automated
network mitigation on what and how to report about unintentional packet
discards/losses that can have an impact on service level objectives.
Implementation of the informational model, which could manifest, e.g., via
NETCONF/YANG, SNMP or IPFIX, is out-of-scope.

The chairs acknowledge feedback to and interest for the topic during the

IETF118 meeting and on the list after afterwards. We would like to gather
feedback from the WG if there is interest to further contribute and review.

Please reply with your support and especially any substantive comments you may
have.

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk