Many thanks, Med, for the review and useful suggestions!

I seem to prefer path-coupled to path-congruent as well.

I also like the packet-embedded or user-packet-embedded alternatives, as
they do seem more clear than in-packet.

WG - Any other thoughts on this?

Adrian, what do you think? (including as a native speaker)

Thanks a lot!

Carlos.