Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a great position for one of our Client.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

Role:  *Network Engineer*

Location: Redmond, VA / Austin, TX

Duration: 6+Months

* *

*Job Description:*

Responsibilities :

•       Vendor management – Procurement of Equipment, tracking, receive
documentation on products and update

•       Update Lab inventories – Design documentation , updations, HLD/LLD
preparation, equipment inventories

•       Planning for equipment installation – Cable laying, power
facilities, Rack space etc.

•       Technical guidelines to engineers- design the lab, connectivity and
configuration, Testing

•       Program Management – work between and Equipment Vendors

Skills :

•       Min. 6 years of experience in IP or Mobility network Lab testing
domain.

•       Good understanding of Mobility technologies GSM,GPRS, 3G, LTE ,
network architecture and interfaces.

•       Some experience is required in Lab setting up and management

•       Strong in IP/MPLS routing and switching domain in terms of Design
and planning

•       Understanding of LTE core equipments SGSN/GGSN, SGw, PGw

•       Cisco certified Professional would be preferred

•       Strong verbal communication and presentation skills

•       Experience in handling projects for Project Management

Appreciate your quick response.

*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com**
*

 Thanks & Regards.....?