Hi Folks,

Hope you’re Doing great!

I have a very Urgent requirement for Technical  Analyst in PA/NJ. Please
let me know if you have any suitable consultants for this position .

Please send me your Updated Resumes to fe...@canoesys.com

Title: Technical Analyst

Location: Blue Bell, PA or Rahway, NJ

Duration: 3 months

Employment Type: Contract-To-Hire

NOTE: WE NEED SOMEONE WITH HANDS ON EXPERIENCE IN SAFETY SURVEILLANCE
DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE ALONG WITH ORACLE SQL/PL-SQL EXPERTISE.

              HIGHLY PREFERABLE SOMEONE WHO CAN JOIN AS CONTRACT-TO-HIRE

              H1b’s WILL ALSO WORK IF THEY ARE OPEN FOR TRANSFER

Job Description:

-Understanding of Safety surveillance Systems, its reports and reporting
process.

-Experience in providing Tier2 and Tier 3 Support for clinical applications
along with exposure to client communication

-Good analytical and logical skills.

-Good knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle.

-Knowledge of Java and Birt Reports will be a added advantage.

-Candidates with experience in supporting Safety reporting applications
will be given preference.

*Thanks & Regards.......*

*Feroz khan*,,,

*[image: canoesys logo.png]**Canoesys Inc*

!! 3315 Algonquin Road Suite # 102 Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 !!

Direct : 847-278-2690

fe...@canoesys.com <surender.sunk...@canoesys.com>

http://www.canoesys.com

*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*