Hope you are doing well.
I am a  technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT  consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and  send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please  reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title : QA Tester
Location : Columbus, Ohio
Duration : 1 year
*

JOB DESCRIPTION:
The candidate will participate testing of applications running on new

operating system for Windows 7 upgrade. This is a yearlong initiative,

where successful candidates will document test cases for web and client

server applications and will understand operating system errors as well as

application errors.

Job will Include:
Prepare documentation following the QA practices that are repeatable
Track problems and adjustments to the systems, and retest in a timely

fashion
Manage and escalate defects, risk and issues appropriately
Manage, interpret/understand and communicate all deadlines and

concerns on project timelines

Experience:
Desktop Experience: this person will need to test a varies of desktop

applications
SQL experience – need to query database for result sets
Defect tracking experience
Testing experience in a formal setting where they have written test cases

and followed defect work flow
Mercury Quality Center tools
Microsoft Office tools

Thanks