Dear IT Professionals,

Please, Let me know if you have any resources available. I have attached
the description below. If you are interested please email me an updated
copy of resume. I look forward to working with you.

*Positions: 2*
*The position will likely go longer than 6 months.*

Title:                    UDB Database Engineer & Administrator
Location:               Reston, VA
Positions:              2
Project:                Datacenter Consolidation(DB2 optimization)
BTI:                     Datacenter Consolidation
Statement:            Database Engineer /Admin will  design, engineer, and
migrate production and non production  UDB databases from AIX and Solaris
to Linux. Also,they will upgrade to UDB 9.7 where possible.

Candidates will also be responsible for the following in both the
production and non production environments:

Database security, performance monitoring, SQL Tuning, capacity planning,
and backup and recovery.

Skill level:                   Senior (7+ yrs)

Skills:                           5+ years of UDB/DB2  database engineering
or administration experience on AIX, or Solaris,or Linux.

Strong verbal and written communications skils

Comments: UDB database admin on Linux  a plus
                         UDB v. 9.7 a plus
                         Knowledge of UDB EEE a plus
                         Knowledge of SQL Server, or Oracle, or Sybase a
plus

Thanks & Regards,

Tom Wright
SoftTech Partners Corporation