Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.

I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Job Title:SAP HR Consultant*
*Duration:4 mths *
*Loacation: Harrisburg, PA*

SAP Records Mgmt, emphasis in HR Admin Srvs (PA-AS) specific DPF  Required
 3  Years
SAP ECC6.0  Required  5  Years
Functional HR skills including ESS   Highly desired  5  Years
Technical HR skills including ESS  Highly desired  5  Years
Experience with researching SAP OSS notes   Required  5  Years
Experience with a Netweaver 7.3 portal environment  Highly desired  0
Public Sector experience  Highly desired  0
Experience with SAP Adobe Interactive Forms  Desired  0
Knowledge of STMS-QA  Desired  0
Strong communication skills  Required  0

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45  Stuart Ave, K