Hi,****

 ****

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant available for the below
position. send me resume with contact details, availability, current
location and expected rate.****

** **

*Please send resumes to **vi...@vstconsulting.com* <vi...@vstconsulting.com>
                      ****

** **

** **

QA Analyst with retail and working experience of SAP POS application (which
was known formerly as Triversity) – THAT IS A MUST HAVE****

** **

Location: Sydney, Nebraska****

** **

Duration: 6-12 months****

** **

Rate: $45/hr corp to corp – all inclusive rate.****

** **

Start date is ASAP.****

** **

*Job requirements needed below*:****

** **

- 4 – 5 years of experience in the implementation or testing SAP
POSapplication (which was known formerly as Triversity)
****

- Experience in functional testing of Retail applications****

- Knowledge in testing processes and methodologies****

- Ability to lead a small to medium testing team****

- Familiarity with test automation is a plus****

** **

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vikas*

*VST Consulting INC.*

Off: 732-675-7773****

*vi...@vstconsulting.com*

www.vstconsulting.com****

** **

*Note:  We respect your online privacy.  This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.  If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with REMOVE" in the subject line.**
***

** **