Hi  Friends,

Hope you are doing great. I have the following need for an *Sr . Net
Developer here in Merrimack, NH.* Please let me know if you have anyone
that meets all of the requirements below. Please send me the resume to
r...@saxon-global.com

Position                : .Net Developer

Location               : Merrimack, NH

Duration              : Long Term

One of my client in One of my client in *Newton, MA*  looking for *a **.Net
Developer* for long term contract.

*Qualifications*

   - This individual must possess the following experience and skills:
   - Education: A Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or equivalent.
   - Professional: Approximately 10 years of framework software development
   experience are required along with a focused/driven attitude toward the
   support and development of mission critical systems.
   - Technical knowledge: An expert working knowledge of Microsoft .NET
   platform as well as strong design and development skills in GUI components
   and widgets in WPF are required. Experience with a number of the following
   technologies is strongly suggested: prism, silverlight, Ibatis, MEF, XML,
   Soap Web service and Clearcase. Agile experience is a must.

*Looking forward for your interest, If the position suits you reply with
your updated resumes and following minimum required details ASAP.  *

* *

*Full Name                           :                                *

*Phone Number                 :  *

*Email Address                   :                               *

*Current Location              :                           *

*Best time to contact       :     *

*Availability to start         :                              *

*Work/Visa Status            :                    *

*2 Professional references recent project*

Thanks & Regards ……… *?** *

Ram

Saxon Global Inc

Phone        : 972-550-9346 ext 220

Fax              : 866-405-9572

Email          : r...@saxon-global.com

Gtalk          : recruiter.ramu

1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 660, Irving, TX-75038.

      [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC577C.B37D0D20]

*Save Paper ! Save Trees ! Go Green !!*