Hi

We have an urgent requirement for the position Oracle DBA

Need GC, citizens only for this req.

 Let me know if you can help me fill this requirement, candidate needs

 To be a US Citizen or Green Card due to Export Control regulation

 Requirements.

 Interview will be scheduled ASAP for qualified candidates.

 Duration: 12 + months extendable

 Job Description:

  Performance measurement and tuning,

 Upgrades migrations and conversion from Solaris to Linux, Project

 Management, configuration of OEM, provide database assistance for

 Projects on a needed basis, create, review and revise Operation

 Standards, act as db lead for major projects,

OLTP and DWH.

 Off hours support as needed.

--
Thanks & Regards