*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have 3 hot requirements on *Data Modeler, Systems Engineer & Data
Warehouse/Business Objects Developer *if you have any Suitable consultants
for below requirements Please... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details.
I really appreciate for your time and help.

(1)

*!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUST BE A CERTIFIED CONSULTANT!!!!! PERFECT COMM
SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!**
*
Position: *Data Modeler*
Duration: 1 year
Location: San Antonio, TX.
Pay: 50/hr Max C2C
Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

*****Make sure you go through the required skills carefully.  If your
consultant doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered
and Send me only qualified consultant's resume with required skill, Rate,
availability, and CONTACT INFO !*

*Required Skills:*

*
UDB, SQL DBA skills.
The consultant needs to have recent dimensional modeling skills focused on
analytics along with transactional and warehouse experience. *

(2)

Position: *Systems Engineer**
*Duration: 4+ months
Location: Park Place NY, NY.
Pay: 45/hr Max C2C
Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

*****Make sure you go through the required skills carefully.  If your
consultant doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered
and Send me only qualified consultant's resume with required skill, Rate,
availability, and CONTACT INFO !*

*Required Skills:**

The manager is looking for candidates that have their past experience in the
support of production environments around company services and NOT support
of desktop or exchanges/users.

A majority of the resumes that came in are mostly corporate IT (AD,
Exchange, desktop support). Once again, this is NOT what the manager is
looking for. They MUST have their experience be in production support
(medium to large) within MS products - web based (web servers/web
support/middle tier/back-end support.
Their experience should be 2nd level application and the manager prefers
e-commerce or financial industry.

Minimum Years of 5 years of Information Technology implementation or support
experience (ideal candidate would have their past experience in the support
of production environments around company services
Environment is SQL Server and .Net platform. *

*Primary technical skills **
Advanced knowledge of Windows Platform and Microsoft Back Office
(2000/2003)
OR – Advanced knowledge and hands on in storage technologies (SAN,NAS)
(hands on storage experience – architect level)
Practical knowledge of communications protocols and networking technology
Basic knowledge of scripting technologies (VB, etc.) *

*Secondary technical skills **
Load Balancing. (build redundant system – software/hardware from vendors,
configure systems)
Knowledge of Security and associated technologies. (secure protocol)
Knowledge of Management systems.
Knowledge of hardware platforms*

(3)

*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUST HAVE FINANCIAL AND BANKING INDUSTRY
EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

*Position: *Data Warehouse/Business Objects Developer**
*Duration: 6 months
Location: Chicago, IL.
Pay: 42/hr Max C2C
Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview

***Make sure you go through the required skills carefully.  If your
consultant doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered
and Send me only qualified consultant's resume with required skill, Rate,
availability, and CONTACT INFO ! *

*Required Skills:**
Assist in design/development of a data warehouse/datamart that will be
accessed by a Business Objects Universe.
Responsible for execution of predefined loading processes of the
datawarehouse/datamart.
Oracle/SQL package and procedure creation tasks.

Required Skills:

NameRequiredExperience
OracleYes 4 - 6 Years
DatamartYes 4 - 6 Years