*Dear Partners Please send your updated Resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED],

          We have the following urgent requirement with our client, please
send the matched resumes with contact details and rate at the earliest.

Job Description

Title               : HP Unix Admin
Location            : Woonsocket, RI
Duration            : 6 months+
Rate                : DOE

Job Requirement:

There are two positions available.
1 -  HP/UX AND AIX or H/UX AND Solaris.  This is a hybrid of both with the
primary focus on HP/UX.  Preference will be given to candidates with HP/UX
(v. 10 and 11) and AIX 5.3.  The HP/UX experience needs to be rock solid.
We're not building things, we're steady stating legacy servers.  We have
some distribution centers that have HP centers that need to have someone
wipe disks clean.it would be good so have someone who knows how to do that.
They must have some shift flexibility  as they might be asked to cover a 2nd
or 3rd shift occasionally or they could be asked to be on call.   This is a
first shift position but flexibility is key because they will need to do
upgrades off hours.  The AIX experience must have storage experience and
patching experience.  Communication skills are vital.

2 - Solaris only.  We run Solaris 8, 9 and 10.  Candidates should be
familiar with how storage is brought online with 8, 9 and 10 (there are
differences).

--
Thanks & Regards

Srikanth Diddi
MAGNUS International Group Inc
226 Green Valley Road,
Exton, PA 19341
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone : 484-263-9367
Fax     : 610 450 4658
www.magnusinfo.com
remove method for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, please send a return mail, with the word 'REMOVE' in the
subject line and mention your email address.
*