Urgent SAP ABAP Developers needed in
Houston, TX(Local Only)

Hi,

This
is my immediate requirement. Please send in updated resume with contact
details
ASAP.

We have multiple openings with our direct client in Houston, TX.  This
is

3-6 month contract position.

Please let me know if you have any resources available with the below

skills.

Rates are $40 - $50/hr (all-inclusive) depending on experience level Sr.

ABAP
/ SAP Developers:

.    5-7+ years of ABAP experience

.    SAP Development experience

.    ABAP / SAP experience (must have experience in more than
one

functional area)

.    Experience with SAP new dimension and
feature release

.    Experience working with Basis to perform R/3 upgrades

.    Chemical industry
experience a plus

.    Experience creating test plans and interfaces, ABAP and BW

Name:

Present Location:

Rate:

Contact: