*Title:                *Oracle consultant*           *
***Duration:*          2 months
*Location:         *Downers Grove IL*           *
 ******Phone then Face to Face*********
*Note: Please show the requirement to the candidate first, before sending
the resume across, Please send all the details at one go (Saves time)
*

* **U.S Citizen and Green Card *
***Requirements: *

   - Experience working with Oracle Forms 6i/Reports 6i *through *Oracle
   Forms 10G/Reports 10G,
   - Including upgrades
   - Experience with Oracle PL/SQL – Oracle 8i-10G
   - Experience working with Oracle Forms on the Oracle HTTP Server outside
   of Oracle Applications
   - Excellent Communication Skills and proven ability to create system
   documentation
   - Experience with Oracle Financials 11.03, Oracle AP/AR, and Oracle GL
   - Experience with Oracle Financials 11i, Oracle AP/AR and Oracle GL
   - Demonstrated experience working in a training environment
   - Ability to work independently
   - Proficiency at problem solving
   - Experience working with insurance/claim processing applications
   --
   Thanks & Regards,
   Victor