Hello associates,

Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details
and rate specifications.

 Full Name:

Availability:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location:

Visa Status:

Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:

Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of
your consultant

*****Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at
mars...@mncl.net****

Dear Associates,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume
and contact details...Thanks

Need .Net Lead developer

Location: Huston TX

Duration: 4-6 months

Rate: $38/Hr

Work Description: Designing and/or programming new Web application

solutions, following web application standards and best practices.

Enhancing existing ASP.NET web applications. Client change

management processes will be utilized to prevent disruptions and outages.

Review business/functional requirements provided by Business Analyst for web

application projects in order to provide time assessments, other resource

requirements and project plans for completing the project. Create/update

documentation for web applications.

7. Basic/Required Qualifications:

- At least 5 years experience in .Net application programming using C#

- At least 5 years experience with Oracle and Relational Databases

- At least 5 years experience with SQL and PLSQL scripting

8. Additional Desired Qualifications: Experience with writing and modifying VB6

applications

9. Must be able to work in a team environment and have good people skills

Thanks & Regards,

Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

mars...@mncl.net
http://www.mncl.net.