*Sr. Associate QA*

*Length of Contract:* *3-6 months*

*Location: Reston VA*

* *

*Skill and Role Summary:*

1. Experience with below tools/technologies

o   *Quality Center or Any test  lifecycle management/Defect management tool
*

*o   Basis Unix commands*

*o   SOAP UI*

2. Technical background, preferably JAVA/J2EE for verifying the
system/program logs

3. Able to understand technical design documentations

4. Good communication skills and able to communicate well with people of
all technical levels.

5. Telematics experience is a plus

*Main duties and responsibilities:*

Person will be working w/ current team and would be responsible for
understanding the requirement documents /CR document and creating test
scenarios, test cases. Working on identifying test data needs and executing
the test cases, analyze BTT/Java log to identify the root cause of issue

*Requirements*:

·        Technical background to be able to analyze logs

·        Good communication skills to coordinating w/ various
test/development vendors

* *

* *

Thanks and Regards,

*Kavita Singh*

*Tamvid, Inc.*

100 Trade Center, Suite G-700

Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: 781 330-0086

Fax: 617-934 1770

kav...@tamvid.net

Visit our Facebook page goo.gl/rYFG2 and follow us on Twitter goo.gl/o6T81

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.