Title:                     PeopleSoft Consultant

Location:              Somerset, NJ – prefer local candidates

Start:                     Immediately

Duration:             3 months, possible extension to Dec 2013 after
satisfactory completion of initial 3 months. *This could be a 15 month
project.*

Industry:              Healthcare

Looking for resource with experience in *PS Projects, Contracts and Billing*.
Resources with *knowledge in ESA  or Staffing Front Office (SFO) will be
given first priority*; all candidates must be able to communicate well and
have a proactive attitude about their work style.

Thanks and Regards,

*Kavita Singh*

*Tamvid, Inc.*

100 Trade Center, Suite G-700

Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: 781 330-0086

Fax: 617-934 1770

kav...@tamvid.net

Visit our Facebook page goo.gl/rYFG2 and follow us on Twitter goo.gl/o6T81

Note: If you have received this mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.