*QA Engineer*

Duration: 6+ month

Location: downtown Boston

NEED LOCALS, FACE TO FACE IS MUST

Good to have Selenium exp

This is an exciting opportunity to work in downtown Boston. As part of a
small but growing team, the QA Engineer will devise test scenarios during
the early phases of system design, execute QA, smoke, regression and User
Acceptance tests, and perform post-production support. Because the
candidate will be working closely with the Agile Team and business users,
excellent communication skills are essential.

*Essential Duties: *

   - Designing and executing manual tests as part of our agile development
   team (agile experience is not required).
   - Utilizing current tools for test case creation, test execution, and
   defect creation.
   - Leading acceptance testing with business users.
   - Analyzing and understanding project requirements and developing
   efficient testing strategies.

*Required Qualifications:*

   - At least 7+  years experience in software testing and quality
   assurance.
   - Extensive experience testing multi-tiered web application products.
   - Strong familiarity with QA methodologies and strong software test
   skills. Demonstrated ability to create a successful application test
   strategy including test case development and test case management.
   - Ability to work both independently and within a team.
   - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
   - Familiarity with bug tracking tools (Jira preferred).

*Desired Qualifications:*

   - Experience writing and troubleshooting* *SQL queries.
   - Ability to program in scripting languages, such as Perl or Python.
   - Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle preferred).
   - Sufficient knowledge of Java to read, understand and troubleshoot code.
   - Knowledge of Salesforce.com.
   - Experience with test automation.

Regards,

*Kavita Allen*

*Tamvid, Inc.*

100 Trade Center, Suite G-700

Woburn, MA 01801

Phone: 781 330-0086

Fax: 617-934 1770

kav...@tamvid.net

Visit our Facebook page goo.gl/rYFG2 and follow us on Twitter goo.gl/o6T81

Note: If you have received this e-mail in error please reply to us with
"Remove" in subject. We respect your online privacy and our apologies for
any inconvenience caused.