**

*Hi Partner,*

* *

* Available Excellent Consultant for your direct client requirements.*

* *

* *

*RAMZI KHAN *

*(JAVA / J2EE DEVELOPER) *

*Rate                              :- Open*

*Relocation         :- Open*

javadevelope...@gmail.com

732-981-0450 Ext 410**
      Summary

   - *Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.4*
   - About 5 years of Experience in all facets of application development,
   from *business analysis to system design, implementation, maintenance,
   support and Testing.*
   - Well-versed with object-oriented design and development principles
   using *Java* and *J2EE*. Unique and exceptional blend of expertise with
   proven intellectual capabilities in broad based competencies including
   Technology Solutions Design, Research, Invention and Development.
   - Extensive experience and expertise in building enterprise architecture,
   design and development of eCommerce solutions including
   business-to-consumer, business-to-business Internet using
*Weblogic*, *Apache,
   JDBC APIs, Java1.4/1.5, J2EE* standards and other *Java Standards, JDBC*,
   *J2EE,  LDAP, HTML, Java Scripts, WebServices, AJAX , XML, PL/SQL and
   Oracle , SQL Server *under *Windows and Unix  Environment*.
   - Strong experience in *Agile* *Development*  and *Test* *Driven* *
   Development*
   - Extensive experience with Design Patterns like* Singleton Pattern,
   Factory Pattern, Abstract Factory pattern, DAO *and* MVC*
   - Strong Experience with Software Development Life Cycle practices.
   - Good Problem Solving and communication skills
   - Ability to quickly master new concepts and applications
   - Ability to work either independently or in a team

Technical Qualification

   - Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4.

ID: SR2383843

Registration no: N97SYD5175

Skills and Tools

*Java Technologies                   :* JDK 1.4/1.5, Servlets, JSP, JSTL,
JDBC, spring 2.5, JNDI

*Framework                               :* Spring framework 2.5, JUnit,
JMock

*Languages                               :* WSDL, XML, XSL, SQL, PL/SQL
(Stored Procedures, Functions,
Triggers, Cursors), JavaScript

*WebServices                            :* SOAP

*GUI                                          : *HTML, AJAX, Velocity
templates, ASP, CSS and XSLT

*Web/Application Servers          :* Weblogic 8/10, Apache Tomcat 5.x

*Development Tools                  : *Ant, Maven,* *Eclipse 3.2, Visual
Studio

*Source Code Control Tools      :* VSS, SVN and CVS

*Defect/Bug Tracking                 :* JIRA, Mercury Quality Center

*Design Process                        : *UML, Design Patterns

*Processes                                : *Agile Development, Test Driven
Development

*Operating System                    : *WINDOWS XP/2000 Professional, UNIX

*Database Experience                :* Oracle, MS SQL Server

*Software Packages                   :* Microsoft Office

*Other Skills                              : *C++, VB.NET, ASP.NET,
Log4j,code reviews, test planning

* *

*Send me requirement  at r...@ibs-consulting.net and Call 732-981-0450 Ext.
424*

*Regards,*
*RAJ*

*International Business Solutions*
*Ph No- 732-981-0450 Ext. 424*

*...@ibs-consulting.net**
**www.ibs-nj.com* <http://www.ibs-nj.com/>* *

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience