Tampa FL

Network Testers

20 positions

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Participate actively in the Test Plan & Test Strategy preparation

·         Design test plan, test cases, test execution and reporting.

·         Provide Effort Estimation, metrics collection and organize own
work

·         Mentor junior team members

 *Mandatory Skills  (All)*

·         Prior experience in OSS testing – Inventory & Provisioning Systems

·         Experience in testing – test scope designing, test planning,
execution & reporting

·         Experience in effort estimation, metrics, defect tracking &
traceability matrix

·         Knowledge in telecom domain  - Network topologies, Transmission
technologies, etc.

·         Excellent written and verbal communication

·         Ability to interact with the customer especially for problem
solving and testing/integration

·         Experience in Automation tool & scripting language will be added
advantage

*Preferred Skills (JD 1: BGW)*

·         Good understanding Layer1 technologies like SDH, SONET, OTN etc

·         Understanding or exposure of real Layer1 networks

* Preferred Skills (JD 2: VRD)*

·         Good understanding Layer1 technologies like SDH, SONET, OTN  and
Layer 2  technologies like Ethernet , PPP , FR etc.

·         Knowledge of layer 3 devices like switches, routers and
technologies which allow network to network communications.

* Preferred Skills (JD 3: VoIP)*

·         Testing experience on IP Based Unified Communications (IP PBX,
Unified Messaging, Web/Voice Conferencing,

SBCs, Media  Gateways/Gateway Controllers, SIP Trunking)

·         Experience in VoIP and Video over IP and related protocols such
as SIP, RTP and Audio/Video Codecs

·         Experience in Interop testing of PBX (Cisco & Avaya) and
Recording (Optional)

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>