Nancy,
Congrats that your are reblooming it! Sounds like you have the right
idea. If you are giving the recommended care and others like it do not
perform the same, probably is the genetics. Might be worth asking if
others who have that one, how they treat it. I for one love fragrance so
I might excuse an 'ugly child' :~) But don't send it to me, I'm
liquidating mine. :(

www.classicorchid.com