I have a SessionBean: SessionBean-A and an EntityBean: EntityBean-B

I'm getting a JNDI error: 'name not found in context'  in the following
situation:

Client code does lookup on EntityBean-B home and creates EntityBean-B.
During the ejbCreate method of EntityBean-B, it does a lookup on
SessionBean-A but it fails with name not found in context error.

I have tried different variations of looking SessionBean-A up and it
always works (the same code) when done from a separate JVM.  However,
when the lookup occurs from within the same JVM running Orion, it
fails.

I used this exact same technique in Weblogic with no problem.
Is there any known problem with this kind of bean to bean lookup
within Orion?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Gary