Please ignore this bug report.  It turns out that java was expanding
*.html to package.html (because it exists in the current working directory).
Since package.html did not exists in x nothing got printed.

I used the quotes to turn off shell globbing.
I never knew that Java did globbing too.  This
is so obnoxious.  Does anyone know if there is
a way to turn off java globbing (JDK 1.3, Win 2000).

Also, if Sun went through the effort of implementing
globbing for processing the command line, why didn't
they go ahead and make it part of the API????
- Dan