    Subject:  " <OTRS_CUSTOMER_SUBJECT[30]> "
    From: <OTRS_TICKET_CustomerUserID>
    Ticket Status: <OTRS_TICKET_State>
    Ticket Responsible: <OTRS_TICKET_RESPONSIBLE_UserFirstname>
<OTRS_TICKET_RESPONSIBLE_UserLastname>
------------------------------

Please don't reply to this message unless for some reason you do not feel
this ticket needs to be closed.

But when and agent receive this notification, The customer name did not
appear.

Which tag shall we use to make the "Customer name" appear?

See below what an agent used to receive:

Hello Placide,

A Ticket from regarding  "" has been closed !

Related Incident :

Please don't reply to this message unless for some reason you do not feel
this ticket needs to be closed.

Regards,