Hello,

When using the GenericTicketConnector's ticket search functionality, it appears
as if the "OR" setting for ContentSearch is not being honored. For instance, a
SOAP request of the following nature:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
                  xmlns="http://www.otrs.org/TicketConnector/";>
  <soapenv:Header/>
  <soapenv:Body>
  <TicketSearch>
           <UserLogin>username</UserLogin>
         <Password>password</Password>
  <Body>test</Body>
  <Subject>test</Subject>
  <ContentSearch>OR</ContentSearch>
</TicketSearch>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Only returns the tickets which have the string "test" both in their body AND in
their subject. See https://github.com/ewsterrenburg/python-otrs/issues/10 for
more details on tests performed.

I have tested this against OTRS 4.0.15. I don't know what version Jonas
Friedmann has used for his test.

*         Is this a bug indeed or am I doing something wrong accessing the
GenericTicketConnector?

*         Is this a known issue (at least I am not able to find it on
http://bugs.otrs.org )?

*         If not, would I be able to report a bug or is http://bugs.otrs.org
strictly moderated?

Thanks in advance,

Erwin Sterrenburg
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s); disclosure or copying by others than the intended person(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please treat
this email as confidential, notify the sender and delete all copies of the
email immediately