That in fact is related to the email password, did you just update the
password for the e-mail account in the email server, remember to adjust it
in OTRS. If you did, what happens when you try to run the conection
manually, does it connect or does it fail.

Regards

> I am running OTRS 3.3 and everything has been running well for over 2
> years now.  Today, I had to update my POSTMASTER email password.
>

> After that change, every time I reply to a ticket and click submit, I am
> prompted by Firefox browser to download index.pl.  In chrome, the reply
> to window goes to an all white screen and hangs instead of closing and
> going the underlying ticket details browser screen.  The data is getting
> posted to the system.
>

> What could be causing this issue?
>

> Thank you!
>

> *"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad
> judgment."*
> - Will Rogers
>

> *Scott R. Morgan *Director of Information Systems
>
> Mama Fu's Franchise Group

*Alvaro Cordero RetanaConsultor de Tecnologias*
*Tel: 22585757 ext 123*
*Email:* alv...@gridshield.net