Hey Dennis.

> Am 24.05.2016 um 19:16 schrieb Ritchie, Dennis <dritc...@mtcperformance.com>:
>
> Does OTRS, in receiving an incoming email (or tries to send) in a language
> other than Latin Characters, support these languages?

Handling those mails should be no problem for OTRS as long as the mails are
correctly formatted (esp. the character set given in mail headers). As far as
we observed there only exist problems with non-latin characters for queue names
when addressed in postmaster filters.

Regards
—
Jan Dreyer
IT Administrator — Operations — A-SCM-IT IOX Expert
This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the information in this email is strictly
forbidden.