Dear all,

within our group the requirement arised, to disable the quoting of previous mails in replies per queue(!). I.e. most queues should quote the previous conversation in a reply, but in one specific queue, this must *never* happen (for privacy and anonymity reasons related to the conversations within this queue). This should happen automatically. Is there a way to achieve this? It seems to me, that the reply format - including the quotation - is defined in SysConfig and is a global property, while the notification tags usable for reponse templates don't contain any <OTRS_QUOTE> tag.

I'd be grateful for any pointers in the rifght direction.

Cheers
Frank