Den 19.06.2016 15:17, skrev André Cavalcante:
Hi folks,

I'm using OTRS 4.X. It runs on a linux server.

I just can't figure it out how to setup  autostate after pending close +.

What I've done and what I' like to happen is the following:

1) I've added "pending autoclose +" to the
"Ticket::PendingAutoStateType" parameter
2) at pending time each ticket should return to the state specified in
"Ticket::StateAfterPending". Which is a customized state called "fechado
automaticamente", that means "automatically closed".
3) I've created also a notification event, for sending an e-mail to the
customer using updatestate everytime the ticketstate changes to "fechado
automaticamente".

The point is: the state is not being changed after pending time. Any hint?
The notification is working fine, if I change state manually.

Thanks

--
*André Luiz C. e Cavalcante, PMP, PRINCE2*

Are you sure you have set up the cron job properly? The OTRS cron job is the script who takes cares of timers like that, if I'm not mistaken.

Have a look at the instructions for 4.0 here:
https://otrs.github.io/doc/manual/admin/4.0/en/html/manual-installation-of-otrs.html#installation-source-cronjobs

Johan Ho