Hi!

I've very beginner with OTRS, and zero knowledge on Perl.

-> OTRS 5 patch 10 on OEL 7 x64, MariaDB database.

I've a Customer created with several (180) tickets on it from about 4 users.

All of users are associated with a Customer ID from day zero.

Now, I've created a group "CustomerPortalManager" and add a customer user to it.

Then, in SysConfig, I've

Ticket::Frontend::CustomerDisableCompanyTicketAccess = no

in

CustomerFrontend::Module###CustomerTicketOverview

I've enbled group "CustomerPortalManager" for Company Tickets group config

The menu appears on in customer portal, but when user selects it, nothing is shown.

What I'm doing wrong?

--
Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter