Hi.

As discussed on OVS-DPDK public meeting I enabled weekly cron job
on TravisCI for a dpdk-latest branch.  For now it will happen on
Thursdays since I enabled it today, but we could change the day if
needed.  Suggestions are welcome.  I'm personally thinking about
moving it to Saturdays to avoid stealing resources from the regular
push-triggered builds that are unlikely on weekends.

Small rationale:
* These weekly builds should allow us to catch incompatibilities
  with new DPDK patches since dpdk-latest always uses the most
  recent DPDK sources.
* Might allow DPDK community to run their CI using this branch
  since it should be in a better shape.

Today's build:
https://travis-ci.org/openvswitch/ovs/builds/618137712

Best regards, Ilya Maximets.