I have a donation for you. Contact me for more details

Redlands Community College provides a learner-centered environment committed to
academic excellence strengthened through service and civic engagement.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** - This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information and is intended only
for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited. Information
contained herein may be subject to the Privacy Act of 1974, Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), and/or the Health Insurance Portability
and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).