Hi,

On 3/21/24 6:09 AM, Simon Horman wrote:
Recently OVS adopted a policy of using the inclusive naming word list v1
[1, 2].

In keeping with this policy rename the primary development branch from
'master' to 'main'. This patch does not actually make that change,
but rather updates references to the branch in the source tree.
It is intended to be applied at (approximately) the same time that the
change is made.

OVS is currently hosted on GitHub. We can expect the following behaviour
after the rename:

I don't think this will break Openstack Neutron as all our jobs use a specific OVS hash from what I can see. Thanks for the heads-up.

-Brian