I encountered some error that I wasn't expecting.  See the details below.

checkpatch:
WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#140 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1145:
                           Mutually exclusive with --db-nb-use-remote-in-db=yes.

WARNING: Line is 80 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#148 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1153:
                           Mutually exclusive with --db-sb-use-remote-in-db=yes.

WARNING: Line is 87 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#156 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1181:
                                  'yes' is mutually exclusive with
--db-nb-config-file.

WARNING: Line is 87 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#158 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1183:
                                  'yes' is mutually exclusive with
--db-sb-config-file.

WARNING: Line is 93 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#166 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1235:
                                     'yes' is mutually exclusive with
--db-ic-nb-config-file.

WARNING: Line is 93 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#168 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1237:
                                     'yes' is mutually exclusive with
--db-ic-sb-config-file.

WARNING: Line is 86 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#170 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1239:
                              Mutually exclusive with
--db-ic-nb-use-remote-in-db=yes.

WARNING: Line is 86 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#172 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1241:
                              Mutually exclusive with
--db-ic-sb-use-remote-in-db=yes.

WARNING: Line is 82 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#176 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1245:
  --db-sb-relay-config-file=FILE OVN_IC_Northbound ovsdb-server configuration
file

WARNING: Line is 89 characters long (recommended limit is 79)
#177 FILE: utilities/ovn-ctl:1246:
                                 Mutually exclusive with
--db-ic-nb-use-remote-in-db=yes.

Lines checked: 184, Warnings: 10, Errors: 0

Please check this out.  If you feel there has been an error, please email
acon...@redhat.com

Thanks,
0-day Robot