On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 07:10:26AM -0400, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> On 03/12/2018 03:40 PM, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
> >>
> >> Please test the CentOS packages and give feedback so that packages can
> >> be tagged for release.
> >
> > Tested and the test passes! We are good to publish.
> >
> >> [1] https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/4.0
> >> [2] https://launchpad.net/~gluster/+archive/ubuntu/glusterfs-4.0
> >> [3] https://build.opensuse.org/project/subprojects/home:glusterfs
> >> [4] https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/$arch/gluster-4.0
> >> [5] https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterd2/4.0
>
> The builds have been tagged for release. They should land at:
>
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/{6,7}/storage/x86_64/gluster-4.0/ soon.

Did you tag all the other packages too? Dependencies like userspace-rcu
and additional tools like the glusterfs-coreutils? If not, we can do
that today, packages are normally pushed to the mirrors in the morning
(UK timezone).

Once the packages are on the mirror, we can request to publish the
centos-release-gluster40 package into CentOS Extras (which requires us
to send out the announcent on the CentOS list).

Niels