Sorry about the repost -- I'm a bit stressed about finding an answer and am
not finding much information in my searches on the net and the documents
(though I may be looking in the wrong places).

My app needs to export files on the expansion ard to the desktop without a
conduit.  They're large non-pdb files, ~1Mb.  I'm using
VFSRegisterDefaultDirectory() to register a file type so that users can
import files directly to the expansion card using Palm Quick Install.  That
part's working great, but it's not clear to me how to do the converse -- to
export a file of the same type from the card back to the desktop computer.

Is it possible to do this without developing a custom conduit?

Thanks,
Rich