I'm using the PilRC Designer 2.0.6.0 provided with CW 9.0 to create my app's
MyApp.rcp and MyAppRsc.h files. The actual ID numbers in the .h file are
generated automatically by PilRC Designer. (I'm also doing a little direct
editing of the source files in a text editor.) Looking through the file, I
notice that many ID's are duplicated -- often half a dozen times or more. So
far, things seem to be working OK, probably because duplicate ID's are used
in different parts of the program where there's no danger of conflicts, but
I have a suspicion that this can't be right and that I'm eventually going to
run into trouble because of this. Should I go back and manually renumber
everything so that every ID is unique? Is there some PilRC Designer setting
that will automatically prevent duplicate ID's?

Thanks,
Jay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]