I am having a problem with my database.  The problem is I don't really know
how to access it.  Below is my layout of the database.  When I click a
button on my form, I call another form to display a list of data from the
database.  Everytime I try this, it shows me what is in my Customer field,
but I need it to show what is in the Item field.  Can someone please help
me?  I would also like to know a good resource for learning about databases.
I am using Falch.net Developer Studio.

Thanks,
David

typedef struct Camelot_tagpwITM