Please, can you explain your question in more details ?

Do you wanna know the names of the fields of a PDB file ? If so, I am
sorry that is not possible to do since the PDB does not store
the "names" of fileds anyway. It stores the records as "raw" data. It
is the programmer who has to interprete those raw bytes and work
with.

-Viren

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "rguevara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>